MAONO AU-PM422 192KHZ/24BIT Professional USB Cardioid Condenser Mic with Touch Mute Button and Mic Gain Knob for Podcasting
- PROFESSIONAL SOUND CHIPSET 192KHZ/24BIT: This USB condenser microphone was designed with the professional sound chip-set and 16mm electret condenser transducer. The proprietary capsule design delivers rich, detailed sound, while the premium converter enables high-resolution 192kHz/24bit audio recording direct to your computer. Make sure you capture every last detail of your podcasts, voice-overs and music projects
- CARDIOID MODE AND ZERO-LATENCY MONITORING: Well-suited to podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, vocals and instruments, cardioid mode captures sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone. It delivers a rich, full-bodied sound. Just plug your headphones directly into 3.5mm jack of microphone for zero-latency monitoring that eliminates those distracting delays so you can record and overdub in real-time. Make sure it outputs exactly as expected
- QUICKLY TOUCH MUTE AND MIC GAIN KNOB: Touch-key mute/unmute your microphone, and the built-in LED Indicator lights to tell you the working status (Green Light: Working, Red Light: Mute). Adjust mic gain with the easy-to-reach knob, Make the mic to reach a perfect voice, Let you record sound in comfort. Perfect for audiovisual electronic musical instruments and various applications operating life up to 15000 cycles
- PREMIUM MICROPHONE BOOM ARM SET: Zinc alloy metal mic frame, High-quality metal arms stand and shock mount to isolate USB mic from noise, shock and ambient vibration, And it can protect the pc microphone all-around, which effectively extending the use time of the microphone. Pop filter and windscreen cap can lower wind and Saliva interference, record voice more clear. Whether you record at home or a studio, PM422 USB microphone will take your recording and streaming productions to the next level
- PLUG & PLAY AND 12-MONTH WARRANTY: The microphone has a USB data port, easy to connect with computers. No need extra driver software, and no need for an external sound card, Only select USB mic as default input in your software settings. Double shielding USB cable reduces interference. Compatible with Windows and Mac OS.